Laurea degree in Physics at the University of Pisa on 11th July 1995
Ph.D. in Computer Science at the University of Udine on 24th May 2003
1996-1997: Research fellow at the Astronomical Observatory of Teramo
1997-2003: Research fellow/Ph.D. student/Research Associate at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the University of Udine
2003-2007: Research Associate at the Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale
2007-2010 : Researcher at the Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale
2010-: Researcher (permanent position) at the Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale
- Author and co-author of papers on international journal and on book in the field of astrophysics, image analysis, artificial intelligence and seismology
- She acted as reviewer for international journals
- Participation at national research projects funded by the Italian government and at international projects funded by EU and by international astronomical observatory.
- Collaboration contract with SISSA (International School for Advanced Studies), Trieste.
Skills & Interests:
- Temporal evolution of seismicity, both regarding seismic sequences and the general seismicity
- Evaluation and study of source parameters
- Study of instrumental seismic catalogues, both automatic and manually revised. Particular interest on the spatial and temporal distribution of completeness magnitude
- Artificial Intelligence method applied to the waveforms picking