2008 PhD in Science and Engineering of the Sea Thesis title: HF radar measurement of the surface currents in the Gulf of Naples University of Naples Federico II (Italy)
2004 Degree in Environmental Science Thesis title: A Lagrangian study of Tyrrhenian surface dynamic University of Naples Parthenope (Italy)
2018-present: Researcher at OGS, Division of Oceanography (Permanent position).
2012-2018: Researcher at OGS, Division of oceanography (Fixed term position).
2008-2012: Post-doc researcher at OGS
2004-2007: Scientific collaborator at Department of Environmental Science, University of Naples Parthenope
Skills & Interests:
- Study of long-term ocean circulation, mesoscale and sub-basin scale eddies, currents and water mass properties (Mediterranean Sea, Southern Ocean)
- Autonomous measurement instruments (Drifter and Floats)
- Remote sensing (satellite data: SLA, SST, Wind product)
- Processing and web posting of oceanographic data
- Elaboration of hydrodynamic and meteo-climatic data
- Oceanographic cruises (Mediterranean and Black Seas)