2008 PhD in Science and Engineering of the Sea Thesis title: HF radar measurement of the surface currents in the Gulf of Naples University of Naples Federico II (Italy)
2004 Degree in Environmental Science Thesis title: A Lagrangian study of Tyrrhenian surface dynamic University of Naples Parthenope (Italy)
2018-present: Researcher at OGS, Division of Oceanography (Permanent position).
2012-2018: Researcher at OGS, Division of oceanography (Fixed term position).
2008-2012: Post-doc researcher at OGS
2004-2007: Scientific collaborator at Department of Environmental Science, University of Naples Parthenope
- MEDCLIVAR 2018 CONFERENCE, ”Decadal and climatic variability of the Ionian circulation”, Belgrade, Serbia, September 2018.
- Panelist, Round table discussion with participation from producers and users of ocean products, GlobCurrent User Consultation Meeting, ESA ESRIN, Frascati, Italy, March 2017.
- Workshop THEMES, Session: Climate monitoring: observations and analysis. 28th-30th Nov 2018.
Special Issue “Observing the Flow of Ocean Currents and Circulation Using Remote Sensing” – Remote Sensing –MDPI,
Webinars and Seminaris
Skills & Interests:
- Study of long-term ocean circulation, mesoscale and sub-basin scale eddies, currents and water mass properties (Mediterranean Sea, Southern Ocean)
- Autonomous measurement instruments (Drifter and Floats)
- Remote sensing (satellite data: SLA, SST, Wind product)
- Processing and web posting of oceanographic data
- Elaboration of hydrodynamic and meteo-climatic data
- Oceanographic cruises (Mediterranean and Black Seas)