Since 2003 working at OGS (National Institute of Oceanography and Applied Geophysics) mainly as a Project Manager.
Actual position: Senior Technologist (II level), permanent position.
Italian National Node coordinator of ECCSEL ERIC, the pan-European Research Infrastructure grouping excellent laboratories on CCS (Carbon Capture and Storage).
In-kind collaboration with ECCSEL Operations Centre, located in Trondheim.
Co-vice chair in the ECCSEL ERIC General Assembly.
OGS representative in MARE FVG cluster.
Good attitude to work in a team and to manage projects (both R&D and industrial).
Active part in project proposals preparation, related to different national, European and international programmes.
- ECCSEL and ECCSEL PPII: implementation of ECCSEL, a Pan-European Research infrastructure for CCS (Carbon Capture and Storage) with laboratories opened to the international scientific community
- ECCSEL NatLab-Italy: development of two laboratories in Panarea and Latera, part of ECCSEL ERIC
- CO2 STOP: development of a GIS for the European inventory of CO2 storage capacity.
Active part in national and international projects, related to hydraulics, water management, environment, landslide monitoring, forestry applications, industry emissions, energy efficiency:
- ENOS: development of surveillance procedures to monitor CO2 storage through innovative and integrated systems.
- GEOCAPACITY: European inventory of storage capacity, in order to make CO2 storage feasible soon.
- CO2GEONET: European network of excellence about CO2 storage and monitoring.
- ENHYGMA: remote sensing methodologies for hydraulic risk evaluation.
- HYPERDEM: remote sensing applied to the characterization of Sri Lanka shores after 2004 tsunami.
- WISELAND: control of slow-moving landslides by means of integrated monitoring tools and remote sensing.