- 2006: High Performance Computing, Parallel Computation and Scientific Visualization training course at CINECA
MPI and VTK libraries
- 2006: Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electronic Engineering (B.Eng.)
Analog/Digital signal processing, circuit design, control systems.
- 2011: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Information Engineering, application in neuromodelling
Research and Implementation of several algorithms for numerical simulation and modeling, applied to High Performance Computing (HPC) environments, aimed to solve bioelectromagnetism-related problems, based both on Finite Difference Method (FDM) numerical computing and inverse analysis.
Implementation of visualization tools for building and manipulation of neurophysiological models, based on VTK, the cutting edge in scientific visualization
Trained in advanced Neuroimaging acquisition techniques
- 2006: Development of testing modules for telecomunication devices at "Testability"
- 2007: Development of firmware on embedded systems at "U.T.R.I."
- 2008: PhD. Visiting student at Maastricht University, NL. improving skills in Magnetic Resonance Imaging processing techniques applied to neuromodelling field
- 2009: Field eingineer at OGS, GEOP group.
Sensors and instrumentation development for custom Geophysical applications
Geophysical data acquisition systems design and development
Hardware - CAD-aided circuit design and manufacturing (Orcad PSpice, Eagle)
Firmware programming on Microchip's PIC18 family microcontrollers
PC software aimed to both pre/post-process acquired data, as well as local/remote instrumentation interfacing.
Matlab and Simulink
Labview - Livello Core3, sviluppo su FPGA e target Real Time (compactRIO e SingleBoardRIO)
Implementation of algorithms of parallel computing on HPC architectures, using MPI libraries, for applications in numerical simulation / modelling
Implementation of cross-platform algorithms of Scientific Visualization using VTK libraries
Firmware development on Microchip PIC18 family microcontrollers
- SEISBIT synchronization unit ver. 2.0
- VSP logger